Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blog post 1

  A little about me, I'm currently enrolled at the University of South Alabama, where I am a junior studying in Early-childhood/elementary education. I have just started my professional classes this semester.  I am a transfer student from a local Junior college in Alabama.
  This is my first semester in my professional classes,and my expected graduation date is the year 2013 with my Bachelor's Degree.Once I get my BS, I plan to continue on with my studies for my Masters in Secondary Education in science.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Monsenya,
    I have just read your first blog and I would like to wish you the best of luck with your endeavors and I look forward to meeting you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are getting things figured out! I look forward to working with you this semester. We can certainly learn many things together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monsenya,

    I have to say that I am looking forward to some funny/crazy/outstanding stories in your next post. This one was very informative, but after meeting you-- I KNOW it is too dry to accurately depict your bubbly personality. Tell us what you're into! Tell us about your kids, if you have them! Tell us about how you got to be where you are!

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also need to add a Contact Me Box, and EDM310 RSS Feed and a picture to your blog! Don't forget your wordle! Come by the lab if you need to-- we have some catching up to do already!

    ReplyDelete