Monday, April 25, 2011

blog post # 13

I explored the web site ALEX, and I found it to very helpful, it gives great information about lesson plans and how to make better use of them. When I first browsed the web site I just looked at all the different information that we can have access to. ALEX showed me how I can better myself as a teacher, by exploring all the web sites it has available. I also like how the site reenterate the importance of the missions that the web site holds every idea is used for the purpose of the welfare of the student. The web site shows information about standard tests and a lot more important facts as a future teacher we will use that will help create a good test. This program is based on helping students achieve the neccessary skills on a local and state level.Tthis web site gives full details on every thing a teacher will need to help  establish a good class room and lesson plans, I know I will benefit from the site as a future teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment