Sunday, February 6, 2011

Comments for Teachers

I have read the blog form Martha Yim, and I am not sure if home schooling would be a choice for me. I think children need to be socially engaged with others. Children need to learn not just about education,but learn how to socially adapt to others. Public school to me teaches more that just about books and technology, it teaches children how to mature socially. If a child has been home schooled, then how will they learn about others, because as a parent that does home schooling there's no way a parent can teach their child on other subjects that are not related to education that does not come from a book, I feel children need to to be around other children, so they can grow socially, emotionally as well as physically and mentally. I'm not saying that home school is not a good choice, it just wouldn't be a choice for me. There are many factors why a child may need to be home schooled, and in that case I feel the parent needs to do whats best for that child. Their are pros and cons on both sides we as parents always want to do whats best for our child.

No comments:

Post a Comment