Sunday, March 27, 2011

blogpost#3

Teaching and Learning from pre-schoolers I have never read such creativity from one person this teacher is so inspirational that you can't help but love what he as a teacher represents. I love the fact that he uses such imagination with his students, the fact that he lets the students use their on imagination and creativity he don't plan each day with just sitting in a class room doing the obvious, he goes a step beyond that, I truly love his creativity.The hair painting project You know teacher Tom I work with pre-schoolers as a teacher assistant, and we don't do any of the experiments you do on a daily basis. Our program is federally funded and that maybe the what makes a different about the curriculum. Again this a man that has no boundaries with his creativity, and where does on get such an imagination? I love how he gives each activity a theme and a purpose. Every thing he does has a meaning in way or another he gives great thought and planning before he starts his day. Teacher Tom gives a new meaning to the word "teacher"this is what teaching is all about. Learning to teach and teaching to learn.The paintings Again all I have to say is well done by teacher Tom, there's mot much more to elaborate on except Tom is an exceptional teacher. One day I hope I am able as a teacher to uplift my class room with such creativity. This is when you can truly see a pre-schooler at work with their imagination artist at work. This man is truly a teacher that has blessed us with some of the best ideas in and out of the class room setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment